3520 N Slaton Street, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,835
Award winning Robert Yundt Homes presents a well laid out shop/home in a great commute location in quiet culdesac with southern exposure. Massive 1029 sq. 3 car garage. 4 bed/2bath/kitchen/living/dining/laundry upstairs. Downstairs full bed and bath. Quartz counters, stainless appliances, hand textured walls, hip roof and craftsman trim. This is a to-be-built.
- MLS® #20-114
- Square Footage1,835
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Lot-Corner
- # of Garages3
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market163
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address3520 N Slaton Street
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionBirchwood Estates L2 B1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop, Wired Audio, Wired Data
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryJohn Shaw
- Listing Agent:Samuel J Goldman
- Listing Office:Alaska Built Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 3:56am AKDT.