3556 N Slaton Street, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,605
Award winning Robert Yundt Homes presents a well laid out ranch home in a new quiet neighborhood. Quartz Counters, Stainless appliances, hand textured walls, custom entry, vaulted ceiling in kitchen/living/dining. Oversized two car garage with separate doors. Master features tray ceiling, ensuite bath, and large walk in closet w tray ceiling.This is a to-be-built. Model home available to view!
- MLS® #20-113
- Square Footage1,605
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, View, Home Warranty
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewLake, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market173
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address3556 N Slaton Street
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionBirchwood Estates L1 B1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop, Quartz Counters
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryJohn Shaw
- Listing Agent:Samuel J Goldman
- Listing Office:Alaska Built Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 2:56am AKDT.