3261 Vassar Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,842
Midtown Anchorage single family home located close to UAA & Providence Hospital. This home has 3/4 bedrooms, 2.75 bathrooms, living room, a large family room, W/D, 2 fireplaces, deck, and a 2 car garage. It has been recently remodeled inside with new paint, hard surface flooring and stainless steal appliances in the kitchen. It is $2400/month plus utilities and will be available September 1st. NoNo pets, no smoking, 1 year lease.
- MLS® #19-9986
- Square Footage1,842
- Year Built1971
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSngle Fam Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, View, Fire Service Area, Lot-Corner
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market63
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address3261 Vassar Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCollege Village #13 L10 B30
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings, Family Room, Hardwood Flooring
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Christopher Goard
- Listing Office:Paragon Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:41pm AKDT.