12336 Silver Spruce Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,789
Excellent home with a great design from the front covered porch to finished lower floor, Main floor offers living room with 2 story vaulted ceiling formal dining, island kitchen with nook, family room is open to the kitchen, Upstairs has 4 large bedrooms plus computer loft, Master bedroom has 5' shower and jetted tub, large walk in closet, large laundry room upstairs, lower floor is 100% finished
- MLS® #19-9863
- Square Footage3,789
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market124
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address12336 Silver Spruce Circle
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionFurrow Creek North L3
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Peter Jarratt
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 11:49pm AKDT.