9961 W Aircraft Court, Wasilla
EAGLES ROOST - Mat-Su Valley's newest premier GATED AIRPARK! Only 12 units, ranging 3.8 to 17 acres, all underground utilities, 2000' grass strip, gated w controlled access. Beautifully treed units, some mountain views. Owners lake access. Plan your hangar-home or hangar & home, plenty of room for both. Build-to-suit options available. Limited units & large acreage, don't miss this opportunity!"Eagles Roost" Matsu Valley's Premier GATED AIRPARK has 6 Lots available ~ All lots are 3.8 - 6 Acres. One with lake frontage. All have trail access to the lake. All have airstrip frontage. GATED ACCESS. Turf 2000' airstrip. 12 lots total. No commercial activity. Residential only. All underground utilities including natural gas.
- MLS® #19-9830
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Telephone - On Site
- FeaturesAirplane Access, Covenants, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Homeowner Assoc, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View, Will Build to Suit
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Days on Market159
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address9961 W Aircraft Court
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionEagles Roost Condo # 2
- Zip Code99623
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Tammy Smith-fuller
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 12:11pm AKST.