L30 Heather Wood Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,807
Expansive ranch style home with a walk out lower level. First floor great room with fireplace with stone surround. Open kitchen with quartz counter top and tile backsplash, separate dining area with slider to back deck. Study with barn door off the entry (Could be 4th bed). Master bedroom with tray ceiling, private bath with dual vanity, quartz counter top, stand alone tub and shower with tile toceiling. Lower level family room with two additional bedrooms, laundry room and bathroom. Crawl space storage!
- MLS® #19-9829
- Square Footage2,807
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market64
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- AddressL30 Heather Wood Circle
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionHeather Wood L30 B2
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:56am AKDT.