5706 N Weisgram Street, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.4,136
Alaska-sourced four-sided logs were hand crafted to construct this spectacular lakefront home. Spend time on the south-facing deck, entertain around the granite countertops and island in the kitchen, warm up by the rock masonry fireplace (with a built in pizza oven). Daylight basement is a complete guest suite or apartment. See this place soon and see the mating pair of swans and their cygnets!
- MLS® #19-9547
- Square Footage4,136
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleLog, Multi-Level
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTuck Under
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market12
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address5706 N Weisgram Street
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionT18NR01ES17 D002
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- ElementaryJohn Shaw
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:19pm AKDT.