5450 Naknek Lane, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,374
This is an easy drive to the wilderness. Do you need a shop, more parking, or storage? This FLAT ACRE, CORNER LOT with 400' of road access is a rare find on the Mid-hillside off of Huffman/Birch. The home is beautiful, solid, custom built, 4*+ and zoned for highly rated schools in the ASD with a bike/walking path that stretches across Birch to connecting trails on Abbott.The home features many quality updates with everything in excellent repair and move in ready, including having been freshly painted inside and out. A few of the aesthetic and time tested features include: cherry hardwood flooring, designer kitchen and bathrooms, imported European Carpet on the staircase, new front door, California closets, unique yet classy and comfortable rubber flooring in the lower family room, 1000 SF of Trex decking on the patio with direct access from the kitchen, making for easy outdoor entertaining. There is a large and solid shed. The property line follows the road with over 400' of access to the acre of land for creating extra parking/garage/workshop/circular driveway, etc. This home has a nicely flowing, clean and open floor plan. Please visit the property and be sure to stand anywhere on the main floor and feel the warmth from any angle. Then step out onto the very generous back patio and listen to the sounds of being in the woods (yet so close to town). The lower level has large new windows allowing for lots of daylight and outdoor views. The inventory of improvements is long - please see the owner's list in the document section. All "no-fun" items have been updated in recent years: Brand new septic tank and water system September 2019, furnace in 2015, double hot water heaters in 2014, and the 30 year roof is 11 years old. These dates are approximate. With these things done, you only need spend your money giving the home any touches that are your own. The home has the comfort of a Security System with exterior audio. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #19-9514
- Square Footage3,374
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market123
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address5450 Naknek Lane
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionTustamena Terr #1 L12
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Laurie J Lyons
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:41pm AKDT.