1740 Kodiak Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,824
Charming 4 bedroom home in Anchorage! Spread out on over 1800 sq ft featuring a cozy main floor living room with a fireplace, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and spacious second living area in basement. The large back yard is granted ample privacy by the surrounding greenery. This home also provides plenty of storage space between the garage and storage shed.Great location near creek, schools and the base, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #19-9503
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Satellite Dish, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market163
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1740 Kodiak Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionChester Valley #3 L26 B6
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- ElementaryChester Valley
- Listing Agent:Michael A King
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group - Rmg
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 5:04pm AKST.