773 Norman Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,920
Backyard for EntertainingThis is a beautiful 3bed 2bath 2car garage home in East Anchorage has lots of special features. The back yard is a relaxing private space, with a large deck, fully fenced yard, mature landscape in a quiet neighborhood. Open custom kitchen with lots of storage space, home is very clean and well maintained. Great location close to JBER, hospitals, shopping.
- MLS® #19-9379
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market70
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address773 Norman Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionTowne East #1 L13 B9
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Listing Agent:Heather J Brinley
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:56am AKDT.