5401 E 142nd Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,872
Anchorage 3-Acre (almost) opportunities don't come along often, & not at this price - don't miss this one! Rabbit Creek borders the property offering a tranquil, park-like setting while living in the city! Room for all your toys! Gardening paradise! Sold AS-IS! Owner started remodel and had to leave town for work. Some materials are still on site and go with sale.
- MLS® #19-9378
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle, Unknown-BTV
- ConstructionBlock, Metal, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market155
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address5401 E 142nd Avenue
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionKee-Too Acres Tr A
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mark Mandigo
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:04pm AKST.