1001 W Balboa Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,140
1.25 acres, 1340 sqft of garage, & expansive backyard, this is perfect for large families, outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, mechanics, gardeners--Anyone who wants room to roam and take in the unbeatable Alaskan air & summer sun. Vaulted entry, new paint, large master suite. All beds & laundry on top floor. Kitchen & living area flow to the backyard to make this home perfect for a growing family.
- MLS® #19-9273
- Square Footage2,140
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, View
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market163
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address1001 W Balboa Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionParkland Estates L4 B1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Kevin B Cross
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:11am AKST.