1010 West 25th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,728
3-Plex in Excellent Location with a 19 'x 23.6'' garage!Income: $850 + $850 + $700 = $2,400Building Tax Accessed Value $168,300Land Tax Accessed Value $ $97,900R-4 Zoned and Can build up to a 6-PlexGood cash flow with a small price to purchase.Needs some work, have a Home Inspection with details.May Qualify for FHA RehabPlease see the Home Inspection report dated May 20, 2019 attached herein as there is according to the Seller, about $10,000 to $15,000 worth of work that needs to be done to make it fanciable.
- MLS® #19-9233
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeUp and Down, Tri-Plex
- FeaturesLaminate Flooring, Paved Driveway, Fixer-Upper
- Parking Spaces3
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down, Other-See Remarks, Slate
- ConstructionWood Frame, Block
- FoundationConcrete Block, Other-See Remarks
- Days on Market22
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1010 West 25th Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionAnderson L12 B1
- Zip Code99503
- ElementaryNorth Star
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:George Lamoureaux
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 1:41pm AKDT.