1220 Matterhorn Way, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,867
Beautiful 6 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home in an established Geneva Woods neighborhood. Great location only a few miles from the center of Anchorage, just minutes from Providence Hospital and Regional Hospital. Open layout with lots of additional rooms. Drive-thru garage to access the back yard, in-floor heat and force air heating,.
- MLS® #19-8938
- Square Footage3,867
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market185
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address1220 Matterhorn Way
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGeneva Woods L2 B5
- Zip Code99503
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Central Vac, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:James W Riley
- Listing Office:J. Riley Realty Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 9:04am AKST.