4119 Mountain View Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,185
Awesome Opportunity; a load of POTENTIAL: Adult day Care, Children Daycare, Church Facility, Transitional/Counseling Center, Perfect for a Cultural Center Facility...and much more, pick your choice. Turn Key, Office/Front desk area, Fenced facility, Security System plus Camera surveillance. Original built is 1951, Full RENOVATION in 2007 with building additions, granting it 15yrs of effective age.
- MLS® #19-8873
- Square Footage3,185
- Year Built1951
- TypeCommercial Property
- StyleMixed Use
- FeaturesFencing, Floor Drain(s), HW Heater - Gas, In City Limits, Master Meter - Elec, Master Meter - Gas, On-Site Parking, Restroom(s)-Private, Security System, HW Heater - Elec, Restroom(s)-Handicap, Sprinkler System
- ExteriorMetal, Wood, Masonry, Unknown - BTV
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, PVC Membrane, Unknown - BTV
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame, Block, Unknown - BTV
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Unknown - BTV, Concrete Block
- Listing Agent:Michel Moandal
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- Address4119 Mountain View Drive
- Area50 - Post Rd - Glenn Hwy
- SubdivisionFariview L13A B11
- Zip Code99508
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market77
- ZoningB3 - General Business
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm AKDT.