12945 Elmore Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,548
This perfectly located home sits on a huge, nicely forested 1.06 acre lot with mature landscaping, sunny decks, and lots of privacy. Only a 5 minute walk away from South High School and a short drive to restaurants and shopping. Lots of outdoor parking, a two car garage, and a large covered storage area perfect for your boat or RV. Raised bed gardens behind the home are perfect for summer veggies.
- MLS® #19-8712
- Square Footage2,548
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market45
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address12945 Elmore Road
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionWest Addn Knik Hts L4 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Stuart F Greene
- Listing Office:Re/max Of Alyeska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 6:04am AKDT.