4940 W Airpark Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,466
PHOTOS SIMILAR-To Be Built. Pilots dream home. Gated community with 2000' gravel airstrip. 4.27 acres. Includes a slip on June Lake, plus you can park your aircraft on your property. Home includes upgrades throughout. Gas fireplace. Formal dining could be used as an office. Room to build a hangar. Home includes 300 SF finished bonus room, prior to building Bonus Room can be omitted.( $ 30,000 )
- MLS® #19-8686
- Square Footage2,466
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesAirplane Access, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., RV Parking, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tandem
- ViewLake, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market52
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address4940 W Airpark Drive
- AreaML - Meadow Lakes
- SubdivisionJune Lake Airparl L5
- Zip Code99623
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Fitzy Ohare
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:26pm AKDT.