16140 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,074
Spinell's redesigned Sagebrush plan offers ranch living with 10' ceiling greatroom, formal dining alcove, large covered entry, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a master suite with walk-in-closet & soaking tub. To be built on this 1 acre site overlooking Potters Marsh with 180 views of Cook Inlet & the Alaska Range. Pick your finishes and move in by Fall 2019.
- MLS® #19-856
- Square Footage3,074
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewInlet, Mountains, Unobstructed, Wetlands
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market24
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address16140 Old Seward Highway
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionThe Landings L3 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Michelle Nelson
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:26pm AKST.