6901 Hyatt Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,486
WOW an acre plus lot right off Lake Otis. Many options for the new owner have all this space for yourself or can be sub-divided. Home has a MIL apt. and has been used as rental has its own separate entrance. Home has had bathrooms upstairs updated recently and kitchen in 2009. Large deck to enjoy the summers and just enjoy all the birds singing on this heavily treed lot. Circular driveway also tontons of space for your RV and toys. Really need to view this great property to see all that it has to offer.
- MLS® #19-8556
- Square Footage2,486
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry, Two-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market166
- ZoningR5A - Rural Residential
- Address6901 Hyatt Street
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionHyatt Est L3 B1
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Carpet
- Listing Agent:Janet Daley
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:56am AKST.