8747 Brookridge Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,856
Outstanding 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a heated 2 car garage. This home features great views of the mountains, extra large master bedroom with oversized bathroom and walk in closet. 6' pantry in kitchen, cozy fireplace, sunny south facing deck. Close to JBER, UMED, shopping, recreation and schools. $3500 towards closing costs Plus 2 Year Home Warranty!!!
- MLS® #19-8546
- Square Footage1,856
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market51
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address8747 Brookridge Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionBrookridge #1 L24 B1
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Kameron D Draper
- Listing Office:O'banion Real Estate And Relocation Services, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm AKDT.