2716 Lore Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,908
Great location with 2.37 acres right off Lake Otis, this home has it all! Bright throughout with multiple living areas, large bedrooms and bathrooms on the main floor. The daylight basement holds the updated kitchen and dining area, surrounded by windows, and walks out to the expansive backyard. Whether you're looking to entertain, garden or landscape you'll have the space to do it here.Currently a single family home, but zoned as R2A with the possibility of being a duplex.
- MLS® #19-8543
- Square Footage2,908
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesFire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market176
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address2716 Lore Road
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionT12NR03WS09 L15
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Listing Agent:Matthew M Lindsay
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:34am AKST.