3833 Hampton Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,325
Fantastic condo adjoining Baxter Bog Park and trails with incredible views of the Chugach Mountains! Trail access is right outside your door whether you wish to travel by foot, bike, or skis. Conveniently located near UAA and shopping. Vaulted ceilings, solid surface counters, a master suite, and updated cabinets are just a few of the nice features you will find in your new home.
- MLS® #19-8462
- Square Footage1,325
- Year Built1976
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Cable TV, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View, Motion Lighting, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market49
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address3833 Hampton Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionHampton Place #3-E
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup, Telephone, Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Dar Walden
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:26pm AKDT.