Unit #5 - 1343 Orca Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.15,876
Merrill Field Aircraft Hangar Located on West Side of 34 and 16 Clean and Vacant ready to Occupy 1134 Square Foot T Style 24 Hours Security with Own Association Remote Cams Security Gate , Forced Air Heat Common Bathroom Well Run Association ( North Start) Hangar Door is 42.5 feet x 13 Foot High Plenty of Room for Aircraft and Pilot Supplies Airport Use Only Non-Commercial Dues $300 MonthCovers everything Except Heat and Electric T Hangar is facing West Quick Taxi to 34 for Fast Departure . Heated Gutters so no big Ice Issues You will love this spot Get that Bird out of the Wind and Cold . Floor Drain and Oil Water Separators Unit is plumbed for Water and Janitorial Sink
- MLS® #19-8432
- Square Footage15,876
- Year Built2012
- TypeCommercial Property
- StyleSingle Use
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Fencing, In City Limits, Floor Drain(s), Oil Separator, Security System, Hangar
- Parking Spaces2
- ViewCity Lights
- ConstructionConcrete, Metal
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Listing Agent:Stewart Smith
- Listing Office:Sss Commercial Real Estate
- AddressUnit #5 - 1343 Orca Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionFairview School #1 (Merril Field Lease) North Janssen Hangars Coop #5
- Zip Code99501
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market52
- ZoningI1 - Light Industrial
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 3:41pm AKDT.