3903 Resurrection Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,560
FLIP THIS HOUSE!! Spacious home in a quiet neighborhood at the base of the Chugach Range. Both bedrooms, sauna, full bath and laundry downstairs. Living area and half bath upstairs. Mountain views, Fireplace, cathedral ceilings, and a 1-car gar. Near Parks, Bike Trails, Shopping Areas, and Quick Access to JBER. Fixer Upper opportunity sold ''AS-IS'' for cash or rehab loan only.
- MLS® #19-8424
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Fixer Upper
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market54
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address3903 Resurrection Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionChugach Foothills #3 L63B B5
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Sauna
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Mark Masley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.