11221 Ridgecrest Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,990
Affordable living on the Hillside! Easy Access with beautiful winter views of the city and inlet. Walking distance to O'Malley elem school. Clean, natural light pouring into this clean, wonderfull home with beautiful surroundings. Enjoyable family room with a cozy fireplace just off the kitchen and a formal living room with a deck.
- MLS® #19-8409
- Square Footage1,990
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- RoofOther - See Remarks
- ConstructionOther - See Remarks
- FoundationOther - See Remarks
- Days on Market49
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address11221 Ridgecrest Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionT12N R3W SEC 23 S2NE4 100X180
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Listing Agent:Bradford Cole
- Listing Office:Arolik Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:11pm AKDT.