1635 Crescent Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,540
Unique 3 bed/3 bath charmer in Geneva Woods. Newer Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful fireplace in living room, master bed w/private tiled bath & WIC has custom shelving. Inviting family room downstairs & large fenced in backyard tucked away on a quiet street. This home is near the hospital, UAA, Rogers Park Elementary and walking distance to Trails, bike paths & parks.
- MLS® #19-8398
- Square Footage2,540
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market113
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address1635 Crescent Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionLake Otis Park L4 BA
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jim Murphy
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:49am AKDT.