17521 Steamboat Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,486
This private 1.7 acre estate sits at the end of a culdesac and offers 180 views of Cook Inlet, Mt. Susitna, and the city. With custom tile & hardwood flooring, an open dining/kitchen area, wood trim accents, and a secluded master suite on the top floor with WI closet, double sinks, & office. Other standouts are the walk-out basement, cedar prow-front style, and large deck w/western sun exposure.
- MLS® #19-813
- Square Footage3,486
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market25
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address17521 Steamboat Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionMountainside Village L1 B3
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Michelle Nelson
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:34pm AKST.