Unit #34 - 2678 Aspen Heights Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,848
Sweet Townhome in a great location, close to Russian Jack Park & East High School. Featuring a functional floor plan, office/storage, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, corian counter tops, kitchen pantry, upgraded 6 panel doors and nice covered entry area. Upstairs patio is a great place to sip coffee! The master bedrooms offers decorative molding and large WIC & private bathroom with double sinks.Seller offering $1500 flooring allowance with a full price offer!
- MLS® #19-8055
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built2009
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market85
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #34 - 2678 Aspen Heights Loop
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionAspen Hts Townhomes #34
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Nani C Palmer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:19am AKDT.