5953 Big Bend Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,399
Newly remodeled 3 bedroom family home w/sunny south facing backyard. This home highlights radiant floor heat, new flooring, paint, counter tops & vanities. Inviting layout with natural light. Backyard has mountain views, apple & cherry trees, shed & large deck make for a great family outdoor space. Huge garage to store all your gear for those Kincaid park adventures! 5 star energy rated home
- MLS® #19-8008
- Square Footage1,399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market35
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address5953 Big Bend Loop
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionWestpark Addn 2A L2 B3
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Listing Agent:Mackie Derrick
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Best Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 2:34pm AKDT.