3811 W 74th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.24,000
Remarkable investment opportunity! 8 DUPLEXES - 16 total units. 44 beds and 28 baths. 24 garage parking spaces on 1.5 acre lot. PROPERTY IS APPROVED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 5 UNITS! Great rental location in wonderful Sand Lake area. Bike trails, three different lakes, Campbell Creek and numerous parks. This project has it all! Six townhouse style duplexes and two ranch style duplexes. W/D in every unit.The townhouse style building are all 3 bedroom, 2 bath units each with a fireplace, W/D and large double garages. The ranch style buildings are all 2 bedroom 1 bath units with W/D.
- MLS® #19-7912
- Square Footage24,000
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Side by Side, Apartment Style, Ranch, Up and Down, 5+ Units
- FeaturesCO Detector(s), In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Shed, Smoke Detector(s), Washer/Dryer, Trailside, Parkside, RV Parking, Laminate Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces50
- # of Garages24
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market37
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address3811 W 74th Avenue
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionHansen Sand Lake L10
- Zip Code99502
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementarySand Lake
- Listing Agent:Michael Pike
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 1:41pm AKDT.