Unit #24 - 8199 Sockeye Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,652
Redesigned open floor plan w/vaulted ceilings. Kitchen/dining, living & master on upper level. Soundproof windows throughout. Kitchen- quartz countertops, stainless appliances & 42'' upper cabinets plus an island. Spacious master suite w/ double vanities, roomy WIC. Two bdrms, laundry & full bath on ground level. $3,000 towards buyers closing cost w/ use of builder preferred lender. BTV all.
- MLS® #19-7862
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built2018
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, End Unit, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market35
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #24 - 8199 Sockeye Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionParkway Townhomes #24
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, BR/BA on Main Level
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Carole Marvel
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:19pm AKDT.