1842 Parkside Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,852
Sun-filled & updated home in desirable Eastridge. Hardwood laminate flooring, nickel lighting/hardware,stainless steel appliances,solid surface kitchen counter tops,inviting living room with fireplace & vaulted ceiling, large master suite with ample closet space, & a private, fenced, south-facing deck and courtyard. End unit lives like a single family home,but without the exterior maintenance.The Eastridge neighborhood is an incredibly convenient location. Minutes from downtown, midtown, the UMED district, popular trails, ball fields, and the Tikahtnu shopping center. Walk to Fire Island Bakery, Sitka Street Park and the Chester Creek Trail System. Eastridge III also features its own tennis court and RV storage lot. The tennis courts are directly behind the home in a center common courtyard. Not only is this convenient if you like to play, but it also provides additional open space without looking toward other homes. The RV lot is fenced and video-monitored and located just a block away for quick access to gear up for your adventures. Dues include exterior maintenance, snow removal (including the driveway!), exterior painting, roofs, tennis courts, RV parking, and common area insurance. See the attached documents for more information. 1842 Parkside Drive is an end unit that faces southwest to enjoy full sun. It is situated on a curve affording it a wider side yard space and backs to the common green area and tennis courts. No neighbors directly behind you! 2012 updating included new interior paint, upgraded carpet, lighting, interior doors, appliances, glass tile kitchen back splash and blinds. 2016 brought a new deck 2018 updating included new water heater, furnace updates, entry and kitchen flooring, lower kitchen cabinets, solid surface kitchen counter tops and blinds.
- MLS® #19-7564
- Square Footage1,852
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, Townhouse, PUD
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Satellite Dish
- # of Garages2
- GaragesHeated, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market39
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address1842 Parkside Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionEastridge #3 L14 B2
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Paige Hodson
- Listing Office:Norene Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:41pm AKDT.