770 N Deshka Ridge Drive, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.3,400
Breathtaking mountain views and lots of sun on this 2+ acre parcel. Well appointed floor plan with a full walkout basement that's perfect for the growing family or MIL Apt. Enjoy the privacy of this landscaped property while having access to walking trails in the perfect commute location. Hardiplank cement lap siding
- MLS® #19-7469
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Shed, View
- # of Garages3
- ViewGlacier, Mountains, Unobstructed
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market37
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address770 N Deshka Ridge Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionHeather Wood L4 B1
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Tina Tobin
- Listing Office:Alaska Realty & Appraisal Group, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 2:19pm AKDT.