Unit #3n - 5201 E Northern Lights Boulevard, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,264
Open concept contemporary townhome. Floor to ceiling south facing windows flood the living, dining & kitchen w/light. Ideal space for entertaining. Bedrooms & laundry are on the 2nd floor. If you like gardening or just want be outdoors, you will love n the private roof top deck. Cost efficient w/low utilities. Short Commute to JBER or bike to Providence, AK Native or Regional hospitals, UAA & BP!
- MLS® #19-741
- Square Footage1,264
- Year Built2008
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Pets Considered
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesHeated, Attached, Tuck Under
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market90
- ZoningUNK - Unknown
- AddressUnit #3n - 5201 E Northern Lights Boulevard
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionAurora Square Condominiums #3N
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat, Radiant
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Lonnie Logan
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.