2971 Glacier Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,080
Great split-level home in the Collegegate subdivision. Recently updated kitchen and new flooring on upper level. Private fenced yard, large deck with incredible views of the mountains. Nice sized living room and separate family room downstairs. Walking distance to tons of shopping, trails, and schools. Large garage with plenty of storage space above.
- MLS® #19-7296
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market74
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2971 Glacier Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCollegegate #3A L8 B7
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Larry Burke
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:41pm AKDT.