2440 Scarborough Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,019
This home is LOADED with character! Space for a large family, B&B, or just room to stretch. Completely remodeled (See list of $90K plus in repairs and renovations in documents) AND in the desirable Fox Hall neighborhood!!! Home features 2 living areas (both with fireplaces), large formal dining, new SS appliances (including beer/wine fridge and 2 ovens!) New Quartz in kitchen(SEE SUPPLEMENT)solid surface counters in baths,2 bonus rooms on third level with mountain views and soaked in sunshine, outside storage buildings and partially fenced yard, 2 water heaters, New roof, New lighting, New interior and exterior paint, New flooring, handstained woodwork throughout, New windows in all beds and living area. Master Bedroom has ensuite bath with freestanding soaker tub AND a sauna!! All 4 Bedrooms (each with their OWN baths) are on the same level, with separation between Master and other 3. Come see it to believe it! It's ready for you to move in!!!!
- MLS® #19-7115
- Square Footage3,019
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market132
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2440 Scarborough Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionFoxhall #1 L11 B3
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Intercom
- ElementaryChester Valley
- Listing Agent:Craig K Channer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:49am AKDT.