4721 E 104th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,949
S Anchorage, mid-hillside, custom GREEN built home. Extremely private w/wooded views & a creek bordering property. Unique & clever layout includes: master bedroom wing w/deck, wing for kids/guests w/jack & jill bathroom + bonus rm, 2-BDRM MIL apartment w/patio + & bedroom/den on main floor off main living area. 6 beds! Open flowing floor plan with vaulted ceilings w/an abundance of natural light.S Anchorage, mid-hillside, custom GREEN built home. Extremely private w/wooded views & a creek bordering property. Unique & clever layout includes: master bedroom wing w/deck, wing for kids/guests w/jack & jill bathroom + bonus rm, 2-BDRM MIL apartment w/patio + & bedroom/den on main floor off main living area. 6 beds! Open flowing floor plan with vaulted ceilings w/an abundance of natural light. Breakfast bar in kitchen w/stainless appliances & back splash, & granite countertops. Newer induction range, which if you have ever used you will never want another range! Dining area & main level bedroom/den have french doors to hot tub and deck from which you can hear creek. Updates & special features: ~New fireplace & surround. ~Fresh paint throughout 1st floor. ~New built-ins in laundry room. ~Charming covered front porch overlooks creek. ~Private driveway. ~RV and toy parking. ~Zoned as horse property. ~High end, high efficiency radiant heat. ~5+ energy rating. ~Convenient location. ~Great neighborhood & schools. ~NO CCRs. ~Private entrance for MIL and own washer & dryer. ~Quick access to Ruth Arcand trails. ~Huge, private, landscaped back yard with flower beds. Don't miss this unusual and lovely home there literally is NOT another like it!
- MLS® #19-6908
- Square Footage4,949
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Hot Tub, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market15
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address4721 E 104th Avenue
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionT12N R3W SEC 15 L138
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Listing Agent:Sherilynn Bare
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:11am AKDT.