1701 Moss Creek Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,452
Get started in South Anchorage at terrific price! 3 BR, 2 BA family home has much to offer - tall ceilings, full southern exposure for tons of sun, spacious bedrooms, even a small fenced yard! Master bedroom w/ walk-in closet upstairs, 2 bedrooms down. All appliances stay. Easy commute location near the highway & south side amenities. Welcome home!
- MLS® #19-6861
- Square Footage1,452
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSide/Calif Split, Two-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market16
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1701 Moss Creek Avenue
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionToyon Tr 2E Moss Creek #89
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Dan Wolf
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:19pm AKDT.