20407 Granite Park Circle, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.1,872
Incredible mountain views! Enjoy the unobstructed views of snow covered mountains just a few miles away. Perched in the coveted Eagle Crossing, this cozy home is within walking distance of top rated schools such as the popular Alpenglow Elementary. Nearby wilderness trails, shopping, and restaurants make this an ideal Eagle River location.
- MLS® #19-6851
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesHome Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, View
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market141
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address20407 Granite Park Circle
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing L30 B21 Granite Park
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Bohannon
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:49am AKDT.