Unit #p - 3307 Rosella Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,496
Care-free condo living with single family neighborhood feel & backs to Baxter Bog! Kitchen, dining and living space upstairs with vaulted ceilings and big windows. Two big bedrooms downstairs, plus an office/den/storage room, large laundry room and spacious full bath with sauna (or more storage). Master has shared bathroom access. Fenced backyard with access to the bog trail.
- MLS® #19-6850
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built1973
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, Cable TV, Trailside, Private Yard
- Parking Spaces2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market13
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- AddressUnit #p - 3307 Rosella Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionBaxter Hts #P
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Den &/or Office, Sauna, BR/BA on Main Level
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jessica Horwatt
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 3:04am AKDT.