Unit #p - 3307 Rosella Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,496
Priced below last appraisal of $199,000!! Backs to Baxter Bog-running trails and wildlife sightings from your front door! Kitchen, dining and living space upstairs with vaulted ceilings and big windows. Two big bedrooms downstairs, plus an office/den/storage room, large laundry room and spacious full bath with sauna (or more storage). Master has shared bathroom access. New roof / boiler 2013.
- MLS® #19-6850
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built1973
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Fenced Yard, Road Service Area, Trailside, Shed
- Parking Spaces2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market134
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- AddressUnit #p - 3307 Rosella Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionBaxter Hts #P
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Sauna
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jessica Horwatt
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 12:27pm AKDT.