12910 Silver Spruce Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,208
Pride of ownership throughout this spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath home on a large lot on a private culdesac with mature trees. New furnace coming soon, new paint & trim throughout, high end W/D, some new windows coming soon and brand new fence going up now! Within the last 5 years the gorgeous spacious entire kitchen, all floors, fireplace, light fixtures, and bathrooms have been remodeled and updated.
- MLS® #19-6764
- Square Footage2,208
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market73
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address12910 Silver Spruce Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionSteeple Hts L2 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:July Leslie
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 5:49am AKDT.