3848 Locarno Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,072
Geneva Woods Gem..! This 5 bedroom 2.5 bath home has been meticulously maintained and offers a classic style. Living room, Kitchen, dining area and family room are all located on first floor with 5brs/2 baths above. Alaska Housing Energy program completed in 2013 earned this home a 4 star plus rating. (See documents for info) Huge deck out back with handymans shed beneath on a XL 10k + sq ft lot!
- MLS® #19-6761
- Square Footage2,072
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Concrete, Block
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market15
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address3848 Locarno Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGeneva Woods L29 B3
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Layne Gunter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:11am AKDT.