1017 Fred Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,172
Bright and inviting townhouse in a great Anchorage location! This clean, well taken cared for home features 3 spacious bedrooms, upstairs laundry room and a beautiful sunroom facing the fenced in back patio. Upgrades include new kitchen appliances, new front yard fence and a remodeled main bathroom. Plenty of space for storage throughout with garage shelving and 2 additional storage sheds. With easy access to South Anchorage and the airport you don't want to miss out on this opportunity, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #19-6661
- Square Footage1,172
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, Sun Room, View
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Sono Tubes
- Days on Market55
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1017 Fred Circle
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionRedoubt L17B
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Workshop
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryOcean View
- Listing Agent:Michael A King
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group - Rmg
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 7:49am AKDT.