6475 N Kettle Drive, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.2,164
Your 4bedroom/2.5 bath quality home on over 1 1/2 partially treed acres awaits! Perfect location for commute, PLUS plenty of recreation with trails nearby. Seclusion and serenity with a private yard and views of surrounding mountains. Large living room + family room with an abundance of natural sunlight. Spacious kitchen w/hickory cabinets & slate appliances. Oversized garage w/separate workshop.
- MLS® #19-6504
- Square Footage2,164
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Fenced Yard, Trailside
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market22
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address6475 N Kettle Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionAlpine View Ph 1 L2 B2
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Carpet, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryPioneer Peak
- Listing Agent:Sheila Cote
- Listing Office:Valley Market Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:04am AKDT.