Unit #e2 - 1411 W 26th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.821
Amazing midtown location! Short walk to popular restaurants & shopping. This ranch style condo in 4 unit building is available furnished as seen. Walk in tile shower is a must see! Upgraded stainless appliances & granite in kitchen. This one also has a bonus half-bath in the laundry room, not all units have this special feature. High quality storm/screen door brings you out to a newer front porchCozy gas fire place and vaulted ceilings in living room. Garage has overhead storage that won't be in the way for parking.
- MLS® #19-6486
- Square Footage821
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeRanch - Traditional
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Ground Floor Unit
- # of Garages1
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market110
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #e2 - 1411 W 26th Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionMidtown Courts Condos #E2
- Zip Code99503
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Ceiling Fan(s)
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Marilyn M Pokupec
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:11am AKDT.