4003 Garfield Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,933
Great opportunity & Price to purchase a duplex in an established rental area. Close to Minnesota Hwy, bus lines, shopping & more. Duplex consists of 2 buildings & all approved by the MOA. Main building upstairs was owner occupied-now an estate sale. Downstairs is rented but not approved by the MOA. Little cabin in back yard is rented & tenant would like to stay. Property to be sold ''as-is''
- MLS® #19-6454
- Square Footage1,933
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesCO Detector(s), DSL-Cable Available, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Smoke Detector(s), Tenant Storage, Washer/Dryer, Washer/Dryer HkUp, Fixer-Upper
- Parking Spaces6
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market83
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address4003 Garfield Street
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionEvergreen L2 & 3 B14 N2'
- Zip Code99503
- ElementaryWillow Crest
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Cheri Marston
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:34pm AKDT.