Unit #155 - 1882 S Heather Meadows Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,900
This very well cared for home has a open entry way, Vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, two balconies, south sunny front porch for morning coffee or to relax the evening away. Spacious living room with Fireplace and two bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs you have a large family room and two more bedrooms. Mountain views all over, beautifully landscaped and fenced backyard. School bus stops in front.Dues include water and ground maintenance.
- MLS® #19-6334
- Square Footage1,900
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market83
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #155 - 1882 S Heather Meadows Loop
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionMoss Creek #155
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Victoria Roberts
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:26am AKDT.