Unit #e - 4230 Woronzof Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.994
Location! Fabulous condo in west Anchorage near Coastal Trail and Earthquake Park with easy commute to airport and downtown. Bright & airy w/vaulted ceilings, large master with 3/4 bath & walk-in closet. Living room has wood burning f/p & is open to dining room. Lrg private deck is perfect for entertaining, BBQs, or relaxing in the sun. Heated, private garage. New appliances. End Unit.
- MLS® #19-6256
- Square Footage994
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeRanch - Traditional
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Top Floor Unit
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #e - 4230 Woronzof Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionTurnagain West L13 B2 #E
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer&/or Dryer
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Darrell R Friess
- Listing Office:Alaska Real Estate Alliance
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:26pm AKDT.