19150 Potter Highlands Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.6,485
Amazing Views! Luxury meets Practicality in this one-of-a-kind, recently built home with stunning features for hillside living. A better view of the city, inlet and mountains are hard to find and you can enjoy them from every window in this home. The formal living room was designed to impress with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, a built-in stone fireplace with shelving, engineered hardwoodflooring and picturesque views from every window. The open-concept space is perfect for entertaining as the great room flows effortlessly into the gourmet kitchen which showcases custom cabinetry, a massive island, bar-seating, a walk-in pantry, tile back-splash, wine storage and all the conveniences a chef could ever need. The first floor also boasts of an office in addition to piano room, library, craft room or second office, and lovely dining area for families to enjoy. Count the stars from the windows of the elegant master suite or better yet, view them from the private deck! This suite offers a double-sided fireplace you'll also enjoy from the soaking tub in the private bathroom, a colossal walk-in closet, double sinks, a walk-in shower with bench seating, and of course the soaking tub. There are no shortage of spacious bedrooms with recessed lighting and en-suite bathrooms. The family room has custom built-in cabinetry for storage, a fireplace for cozy winter evenings, a remarkably beautiful wet-bar, plus an exercise room behind handcrafted barn doors. A media room adds even more comfort to this extraordinary home. There are two laundry rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, to make life more simple! The enormous garage is a car collector's dream and even has the capacity for a full-size RV and over-sized ocean boat. The outdoor space is breathtaking with expansive decks, landscaped yards and a view of everything that makes Alaska so beautiful. Save the 16 month hassle of building and buy this completed masterpiece today!
- MLS® #19-6222
- Square Footage6,485
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market27
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address19150 Potter Highlands Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 L7A B3
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Home Theater, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Ryan Tollefsen
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 1:41am AKDT.