3921 Scenic View Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,120
Ranch style home in desired Scenic Foothills. This single-owner home has been maintained meticulously and is ready for a new owner! Handicap access ready, all you have to do is build the ramp. The doors are already extra wide and there is plenty of room to maneuver around.
- MLS® #19-5649
- Square Footage1,120
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Handicap Accessible, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPilings, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market112
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3921 Scenic View Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionScenic Park View L59
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Jorge I Acosta
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:19am AKDT.